Monday, February 14, 2011

It's been a long time (time to get down to business)

Wow. As I look at my blog, the words of a song come to me....

"Hi. Nice to see ya. It's been a looong ti-ime...."

Well, I'm back! And ready to tackle the subjects that are closest to my heart.

KENTUCKY DERBY TRAIL!!

As the smell of fresh red roses waft through the halls of my workplace (its Valentines Day, after all), I am reminded that smell also heralds the beginnings of Derby thoughts. Red roses, mint juleps, the sounds of the horses racing by.

But in order to get down to just 20 colts (and fillies), there are quite a few tests to be taken, roads to be travelled, and rivalries to be won.

And I can't WAIT to tell you all about them. The next few months, I'll dig up the dirt on the Derby hopefuls, so that when the gates open on May 7th, you have a horse (or horses) to root for.

Time to get down to business. More to follow!!

Peace, love and Reins...
DG

No comments:

Post a Comment